As the Coronavirus pandemic situation continues to unfold, our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our guests, staff and suppliers.
We are staying up to date on the latest news and notices from the state and federal government and will make announcements via the website and Perth Central Caravan Park Facebook page.
We are taking all possible measures to ensure a safe environment for everyone. Including the following:
- Strict hygiene procedures on all areas of the caravan park, with increased disinfection and sanitisation of common touchpoints like bathrooms, door handles, the outdoor kitchen and other amenities
- Contactless check for guests
- Ensuring an ongoing supply of cleaning and hygiene products is available to staff and guests
- Procedures all guest must follow to ensure the sanitisation of shared areas.
We are open
The caravan park is designated an essential service and will remain open to accommodate:
- Travellers remaining in Perth
- Workers required for essential services
- People that are self-isolating or quarantining
- Travellers waiting to get home
- People wanting isolated accommodation
- Anyone needing accommodation
We are continuing to take bookings and long term accommodation is available at a negotiated rate.
What to do if you have a booking?
If you have an existing booking and you can no longer make it, you will be able to cancel the booking without a charge and rebook for a later date.
If you are concerned about your booking, please contact the park to discuss your options. We will do our best to help all guests that are unable to fulfil their holiday plans.