Safe, Clean & Self-Contained Accommodation in Perth
We are open!
The caravan park is designated an essential service and will remain open to accommodate:
- Travellers remaining in Perth
- Workers required for essential services
- People that are self-isolating or quarantining
- Travellers waiting to get home
- People wanting isolated accommodation
- Anyone needing accommodation
We are continuing to take bookings and long term accommodation is available at a negotiated rate.
Why our cabins are safer and more isolated than a hotel or apartment
- Fully self-contained accommodation in Perth
- No shared entryways, hallways, stairways or elevators
- Contactless check-in
- Drive right to your door
- No shared parking areas, each cabin has separate parking
- The next cabin’s door is 5 metres away
- Cabins have separate air conditioning units, no shared airway ducts
- Windows and doors can open for fresh air
Accommodation for Workers in Perth
Both short and long term self-contained accommodation options are available to the frontline and essential workers quarantining from their families.
We are already helping workers with quarantine accommodation and are taking extra steps to provide them with the environment they need to continue to provide vital services to the community.
Our cabins are available in one or two bedrooms, all with private bathrooms and a self-contained kitchen and living spaces.
We are offering long-term accommodation at an affordable, negotiated rate. Contact our team to make a booking.
Traveller & Student Accommodation in Perth
Whether you’re waiting to return home or seeking self-contained accommodation while remaining in Perth. Our two-bedroom cabins can accommodate up to 6 people and our one-bedroom cabins are ideal for solo guests or couples.
We understand that you may be unsure how long you’ll be staying so we offer flexible booking services to allow you to extend weekly or daily.
We also offer a free airport and shopping centre shuttle service so you can get where you need to go without using public transport.
Quarantine Accommodation in Perth
Who needs to quarantine?
- People at risk of having COVID-19 infection (coronavirus) but have not received a positive test result.
- People that have been asked to self-quarantine for 14 days to reduce the risk of the virus spreading.
- Travellers from overseas or interstate, are required to self-quarantine for 14 days after arriving in Perth.
- Full details of quarantine
For Families or Groups
Our two-bedroom cabins can accommodate up to 6 people comfortably and are equipped with a private bathroom, kitchen, dining and living area.
For Couples or Singles
Our one-bedroom cabins are fully self-contained and provide you with an isolated unit to wait out your quarantine period away from other people.
Self-Isolation Accommodation in Perth
Who needs to self-isolate?
- Tested positive for COVID-19 but the symptoms are mild enough to avoid staying in the hospital.
- Self-isolation must continue until the health criteria are met.
Our fully self-contained cabins are is a safer and more isolated accommodation choice compared to a hotel or apartment as the infected person will be able to avoid common areas and reduce the risk of infecting others.
If the infected person is able to care for themself, our one-bedroom cabins provide enough space, with a private bathroom, kitchen and living area, to be completely comfortable for the 14-day isolation period.
If the family of the person infected, also needs a place to stay, you can book two cabins to eliminate the risk of spreading coronavirus to the family.
If someone is needed to care the person infected during the isolation, our two-bedroom cabins will allow for another person to stay in the cabin and live in a separate bedroom while the person infected is confined to their bedroom.
Following the government’s accommodation recommendations:
- You should wear a mask while you are inside the accommodation when other people are present. If you cannot wear a surgical mask, the people staying with you should not stay in the same room as you and should wear a mask if they enter your room.
- Only household members who are essential for caring for you should stay in the accommodation. Other people should stay in a separate cabin.
- Surfaces in shared areas such as door handles, taps and benches should be cleaned daily with the cabin. Speak to our staff if you need cleaning materials supplied.
- While in self-isolation, you cannot leave the cabin unless there is an emergency.
- If you have difficulty breathing or are seriously unwell and it is an emergency, call triple zero (000) immediately.
For guests that have tested positive to COVID-19 (coronavirus), you are required to inform our staff when making a booking to ensure that the proper steps are taken to protect other guest and staff from potential infection.
We recommend staying in the accommodation alone unless you require care from another person. If this is the case, the health recommendations are for the person providing care to live in a separate room.
We offer one or two bedroom cabins to accommodate either of these options.
For The Cheapest Rates
Book directly through our website or call us for the best rates on our Perth caravan and camping sites or cabins.
Choose Your Accommodation Style
Deluxe 2 Bedroom Cabin
- Up to 5 people
- King size bed and singles
- Large kitchen
- Spacious Bathroom with BATH
- Big lounge room
- Full size dining area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning